Friday, March 13, 2015

My week in pictures


A few notes about the above photos:
*I am NOT 42. I just didn't have candles with the appropriate age so I decided to be funny.
*Quinn is not in any of these pictures. I don't know why, I just didn't take pictures of her this week.

And now...15 things I loved about this week
1. Sunday Melody fell asleep in my arms. She hasn't done that for a while and I had been thinking about how much I missed it!
2. Monday I got through almost the entire day (I didn't work) without raising my voice at my children. That is amazing for me. I have problems with yelling and I'm really trying not to
3. Wednesday was my birthday
4. My sisters decorated my cube at work and gave me candy
5. My sister in law bought me my favorite candy and soda
6. My sisters and brother did a "birthday breakfast" for me at work (this is a tradition)
7. My boss bought me an ice cream cake
8. My husband sent me the most beautiful arrangement of flowers (pictured above). They smell SO good!
9. Doctor Who marathons after the kids go to bed
10. I got a crockpot with a timer from my parents
11. Brian was on spring break this week which meant I had help with the kids in the evenings
12. Today is our 11 year wedding anniversary
13. I have babysitters coming to my house tonight so Brian and I can go out (I love not having to worry about staying out too late because the kids need to go to bed!)
14. Waking up at 2 am to a baby staring at me with big eyes and giving me her adorable gummy grin (sure beats being woken up by an angry, screaming baby!)
15. Cafe Rio for my birthday dinner and chocolate cake with ganache frosting for dessert. Wonderful.

What did you love about this week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments!